Salary £20K – based North West England.
This opportunity has arisen to join our team, we are looking for a
Junior Casework Officer with a keen interest in football and Rugby to
provide vital casework support to the Head of Casework and
Constitutional Affairs, helping us strengthen and build our
network/membership throughout a range of member organisations and
The successful candidate will have excellent people skills and be
comfortable managing their own workload. A commitment to the
supporters’ trust movement and an understanding of ownership models and
knowledge of Co-operative values and principles would also be a benefit.
In summary, you will:
- Create new Supporters Trusts
- Member development and ongoing support
- Enabling trust engagement with their Club
- Assisting line manager with regional networks and events
For more information contact Laura Knewstub.
To apply please submit a CV and covering letter and send to Laura Knewstub, 020 7250 8138. Apply by 5.00pm on 30th March 2015.
- See more at: http://www.supporters-direct.org/news-article/job-vacancy-junior-casework-officer#sthash.8l3NWOEv.dpuf